CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 16, 2011









He is seriously such a sweetheart:) my mom went and bought this tiny yorkie, his name is Finn! Titan was so sweet and cute with him! (I was a little nervous, I don't think kids get that they can't squeeze them like a stuffed animal) haha but he ended up being great! I think it's about time we add someone like Finn to our Robison clan! I am way out numbered by boys, so maybe a girl puppy:)





We went to salt lake last weekend and met up some friends for the dew tour! Sara and Questo brought Sara's adorable son and we watched the motocross event, it was a good time! We then headed out for a night on the town:)


My hubby on the left, and our brother Stevo on the right..haha me and Stevo ended up getting locked out of our rooms while mike was completely asleep like a rock and couldn't hear us trying to knock to get back into the room and couldn't get in then ended up getting in some trouble through the hallways, running down flights of stairs from the mean crazy lady on level 12 haha! We played it off with the security guy and he let us in the room with his special key haha it was so funny and immature and stupid, but I have rarely laugh that hard! It was good to have a completely stress free night! We have lots going on this weekend so I'll be sure to update soon! Xo

2 comments:

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

Running through hotel hallways, up and down the stairs, and getting in trouble sounds mighty familiar..

Melanie Nelson said...

That puppy is so adorable! I'll help you shop for a great lil girl puppy! :) Love you Cait!