CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Hahahahah!.......



I was looking through some old pictures and wanted to share a couple! I can't believe Titan use to be this small! Oh my gosh I miss those moments of sleeping and just being able to watch him be still for longer than a min.. He was such a sweet baby and still is great, just way more on the active side, which is a fun and amazing time in itself:) here's some pictures of my sweet boy in the first few months of his life!






















I LOOOVE you Titan Jett.. You make my life wonderful and so exciting! I am so happy that I am your mommy! Can't wait to watch you grow up, each and every single day!




xoxo

1 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

I'm SO glad you posted these, he was and still is the CUTEST little boy I've ever seen! Love and miss that sweet boy :)Time for another! ;)