CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer fun..

Hello!! I am sorry it's been so long sense an update, but we have been gone 80 percent of this summer so far! We have been up to st george and cliff jumped! bear lake twice, Avon twice, up to our cabin in Wyoming and a few concerts, festivals and rodeos mixed in there! It's been so crazy and almost exhausting! But so much fun! I will be posting more pictures of these adventures as soon as I get them uploaded:) Titan is loving all this madness, he is such a camper! He's so happy up in the mountains and I have to say me and mike are very glad! I hope all of our future children love it as much as Ti does!
Titan is getting so big, and I know that's all I really talk about, but hey he's our life! He is talking full conversations.. And learning so much! It's amazing how smart a 2 yr olds brain can work and soak up new information! He has been going out with grandma Sharee and riding horses and playing with the baby chicks! I love how mikes parents live out on farm land, Titan loves it out there and we hope to live somewhere that peaceful one day:)
We are so happy summer is here, and we def have not been wasting it! We have so much more planned and can't wait to make this the best summer yet! Our best buds Curtis and Mel have been amazing friends and on almost all these fun things with us! We love them and are so thankful to have such amazing real friends! Titan loves you both so much! And we couldn't ask for better people to be in his daily life! I also took mike surprise skydiving! Hahaha let's just say he didn't know how to feel when we pulled up and realized what we were doing! I'll post pics of it soon but it was sooo much fun! And he loved it! I can officially say I jumped out of a plane... Twice!:)












*Joe Nichols and lonestar concert, evanston*




































I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! I'll get better at this someday:) I swear!! Xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Emily Meyerhoffer said...

What! You're still alive? Titan is the cutest. And it makes me sad that he doesn't even know me. Text me because I don't have your right number! (PS. You still on for getting pregnant in November? Or was that last November..) XO

Melanie Nelson said...

I love this! I miss my lil boyfriend! Love ya Cait! Can't wait for more good times!